The Unique Advantages of CSAJ
I am Maurice. It has been (20) years since the founding of the training consultancy Customer Service Academy of Jamaica.
I would like to highlight some unique advantages of hiring CSAJ as your training and management consultant.
- CSAJ is the only customer service consultancy in CARICOM that publishes a customer service textbook (Quality Customer Care for the Caribbean) which is the required reading for students taking customer service in the Region’s community colleges and other tertiary institutions.
- CSAJ’s workshops reach all ranks of your organization whether it is Pathways to Delivering Legendary Customer Care for your frontline team; Customer-Focused Supervision for your supervisory team or the Manager’s Role in Service Quality Leadership for your executive team, we have programs to fit each category of staff.
- We are very good at what we do. Our Service Quality Leadership Program for Managers is regarded as world-class. So are our customer service, leadership, supervisory skills, team building, change management, communication, and train-the-trainer programs. CSAJ has been described by City and Guilds of London Quality Assurance Division as “A world-class professional company with thorough teaching and assessment materials”.
- CSAJ is the home of the “Quality Advantage Program”. The Quality Advantage, a management system designed to ensure the consistent delivery of customer care was created by our founder the late Dr. Ben Henry who was regarded as the foremost homegrown authority on customer service and service quality leadership in the Caribbean. Today at least 40 private sector companies have implemented the Quality Advantage most notably: Sandals and Beaches Resorts, Grace Kennedy Group subsidiaries, Knutsford Express, and Courts–Trinidad (Unicomer Limited).
- CSAJ has an enviable reputation for the quality of its manuals and guides being used throughout companies, institutions, and Government offices in the Caribbean. We created the National Trainers Guide in Customer Service for the Cuban National Training Agency (Formatur) of the Ministry of Tourism. This document was used by their trainers to train customer service throughout the hospitality industry. We have also developed supervisor’s guides for Red Stripe. Customer service trainer’s guides for Rainforest, First Heritage, Sandals & Beaches Resorts, and several Grace Kennedy subsidiaries. We developed the Customer Relationship Management Guide, Employee Relationship Management Guide, and Service Quality Leadership Guide for JPSCO.
- CSAJ’s core business is customer service development and training. It is therefore coming with a large reservoir of intellectual property in customer service. The customer service component of the common core Associates Degree curriculum in Hospitality Management was developed by us in 2003. This course is still being taught today by community colleges throughout the English Speaking Caribbean. Teachers teaching this course whether, in Antigua, Jamaica, Barbados, Dominica, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, Trinidad, Grenada have at some point been acquainted with our Instructor’s Guide to the Teaching of Quality Customer Care for the Caribbean to teach their classes.
- CSAJ has developed eight certification programs for working professionals which have enjoyed international recognition. Our suite of certification programs includes the –Customer Service Professional (CCSP); Customer Service Supervisor (CCSS); Customer Service Manager (CCSM); Customer Service Trainer (CCST); and Customer Service Executive (CCSE).